Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome to I Want To Be Rich

This blog is entirely based in the amazing book The Science of Getting Rich written by Wallace Wattles in 1910 and my own experiences using the method proposed by this book. Because of the age of the book it can be freely distributed and reproduced in anyway by anybody and some people is using it to make business with it. Even the famous book and movie The Secret is almost completely based in the work of Wallace D. Wattles. Although this is a perfect valid use for this book, there is a problem with this approach. Only the people who can pay for this new books and videos can use them, so, people with more limited resources is unable to acquire this vital knowledge, which from my own perspective is erroneous.

I won't publish here the full book because I would not be adding any value to the work made by Mr. Wattles. Instead, i will take the most valuable extracts of the book and I will compliment with my own experiences.

My objective with the I Want To be Rich blog is to make this excellent and vital knowledge available for anyone who want to obtain it. If you found this blog in a search engine or in another blog with a money or business related content you have taken the first step into getting rich. Now you only need to review this blog and apply the knowledge and recommendations given here.

This work will be also available in Spanish language so much more people can use it for their own benefit. The Spanish version of this blog is Quiero Ser Rico.

1 comment:

doshimaitri said...

I think so this book has choosen the very right title. Because this is the thing which every humanbeings want to become. I hope this book will really go sucessful as the title itself is very interesting , so eventhough the people once will try to buy if ofcourse if they can afford and go through the readings as everybody in this life is dreaming for becoming rich. As the book has been publish in Spanish immersion also hence it would even reach to many other countries also.